(C): (770) 900-3311
WHAT I DO
- Work with the leadership teams of Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Corporations all over the country to establish strategic, customized, and quantifiable funding solutions for community development initiatives
- Conduct and manage best practice studies to identify organizational best practices from comparable markets across the U.S. to review and find applicable client solutions
- Perform funding prospect research as well as assists on all marketing and presentation preparation while also ensuring day-to-day IT necessities are satisfied
- Rotate PDFs and solves Gmail related issues for RDG Principals born before 1960
BEFORE I JOINED RDG, I …
- Directed operations for the Center for Entrepreneurial Learning and Leadership of Georgia Southern University, a role that required me to manage multiple successful fundraising campaigns and solicit executives from Fortune 500 companies.
- Served as a business consultant for a commercial plumbing company in Atlanta where I quadrupled profits within a year and obtained multiple long-term commercial contracts
- Led Tech Operations as the Systems Analyst Super User for a 3PL’s Electronic Data Interchange System and Senior Network Engineer
WHEN I’M NOT WORKING, YOU CAN FIND ME…
- Listening to a podcast in my hammock
- Playing fetch with my three dogs
- Coaching CrossFit classes
- Crossing items off of the “honey-do” list
I am a certified white water rafting guide and I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane 27 times.